As you can see, I had fun, and had a hard time limiting how many I kept!
I’m in love with taking photos, especially when it’s paired with awesome music!!!!
The equipment I am using is from about 2006.
It’s a Canon EOS Rebel XTi, and I used a 50mm lens for the show’s duration.
I’m saving to get an updated camera in a few months, with better resolution, and better ISO range/options, and maybe an additional lens.
- Collaboration with Carrie Knowles : “The Inevitable Past”
- Two upcoming Shibori in Indigo dye workshops!
- Shibori in Indigo workshop at my house!
- Trampled Mud… my most recent material in Substance Designer
- Photos from “Blondes vs Brunettes Raleigh – Tackling Alzheimers” benefit, June 2017
- Video Game Materials
- Photos from the Raleigh Food & Wine Festival, May 21, 2017
- What a wonderful event!!
- Thank you!! Let’s do even more, and I’ll show you my appreciation!!!