Couture for a Cause 2015 was a smashing success, in so many ways!
The event was fun and vibrant, brought in record-breaking funds for Activate Good! and I’m really thrilled with the two pieces I made for the show!!!
I hope that I did a good job highlighting and celebrating the LGBT Center of Raleigh with my two gorgeous kimonos…
Left Model: Diana Cameron McQueen
Right Model: AnneMarie Brown
- Thank you!! Let’s do even more, and I’ll show you my appreciation!!!
- Couture for a Cause 2015: the MOST fun one ever
- Learn Shibori with Indigo from me!
- Please help me raise money for Activate Good!
- I’m designing for Couture for a Cause & LGBT Center of Raleigh!
- From video games to silks…
- Fabulous Redress Runway photos!
- Photos from backstage, Redress Raleigh 2015
- Redress Raleigh is FIVE days away!!!!!