A couple weekends ago, I had a workshop teaching some Shibori in an Indigo dye vat. Honestly, we ALL had more fun than any of us thought we would!!! I’m so grateful for eager participants!! 😀
We had it on our back patio, with a couple fans for a breeze. It wasn’t too bad, actually!!!
I’m planning another on August 5th.
I’d love to open it up to the public, and I LOVE to get to know new people…. But since it’s at my home, I would prefer to keep it to people I already know, and their friends. I really appreciate the understanding… If you’re a customer I know, a friend, or a friend of a friend, here’s the sign up link:
- Trampled Mud… my most recent material in Substance Designer
- Photos from “Blondes vs Brunettes Raleigh – Tackling Alzheimers” benefit, June 2017
- Video Game Materials
- Photos from the Raleigh Food & Wine Festival, May 21, 2017
- What a wonderful event!!
- Thank you!! Let’s do even more, and I’ll show you my appreciation!!!
- Couture for a Cause 2015: the MOST fun one ever
- Learn Shibori with Indigo from me!
- Please help me raise money for Activate Good!